As a not-for-profit organisation, the funds we raise from memberships:
- Ensure our grounds and Gallery are open for all to enjoy all year round
- Support conservation of our internationally significant collection of Australian sculpture and works on paper
- Contribute to our art education program for school children and community groups
- Ensure employment of a dedicated team that presents a popular program of exhibitions and events, while caring for the collection and grounds
Members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Invitations to exhibition openings and special members’ discounts on public programs
- 10% discounts on exhibition catalogues and purchases at the gallery shop
- 10% discount at the McClelland Café
- Visiting other galleries, artist studios and other interesting places on special member outings
- Networking opportunities with artists, benefactors and philanthropists at our exhibition openings and special events
- Discounts to attend other special events during the year
- A monthly eNewsletter to keep informed, plus a What’s On calendar of events mailed to you directly
Membership – 1 year (2 years is also available at a reduced rate)
Please note our membership year is from 1 July to 30 June. Please call with any questions.
- Individual: $45
- Joint Membership (two people): $75
- Individual Concession: $40
- Joint Concession (two people): $65
- Family: $95
- If you would like to join McClelland’s membership program simply click on the PayPal button below and provide your address and email details and pay for your membership.
- When completing the PayPal form please include the name of the member(s) you are paying for in the field below your email address.
- You’ll receive an email receipt from PayPal, and we’ll be in touch within a few days to confirm your membership.
- If you’ve an enquiry please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of Membership: